Friday, March 28, 2008

Fight!

I was pretty amused by this headline:

Fighting with spouse can be good for your health

For many couples, spats are a necessary evil, something to endure or avoid (for the sake of the kids!). But new research at the University of Michigan shows that hashing out marital disagreements is actually good for your health.

Lemmie tell ya something...It made me think of Lightyear and the stories he likes to tell about his relationship with his wife. To hear him tell it, they've been fighting for years, usually over something he said. For example:

"My *next* wife will be submissive!"

I printed out the article and waited for Lightyear to stop by. When he did, I handed it to him and said, "You'll love this."

Enjoy my wisdom!Lightyear took the page with some skepticism. He read the headline and instantly broke into a wide grin. "I've been sayin' this for years!", he drawled.

Consider those to be the words of a true SME (Subject Matter Expert).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home