Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Percussive Sounds

I gotta tell ya...I got to hear another gem from Lightyear yesterday. He says that sometimes when he wants to pick on his wife a bit, he'll take an empty diet coke bottle, and whack it against his hand. It makes a "THUNK! THUNK! THUNK!" noise.

Breakfast of champions?In Lightyear's own (slightly paraphrased) words:

"I was sittin' in the livin' room, and I pulled out a Diet Coke bottle and started slappin' it on my hand, you know, THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! And my wife walked in, and she took that bottle away from me.

"I waited for her to leave the room, and then I pulled out another one. THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! She came back in the room and glared at me. She said, 'Don't make me hurt you.'"


As he was telling me the story, the grin on his face couldn't have been any bigger. He proceeded to tell me that "...anyone who tells you women aren't violent is lyin'!"

I'm not sure how or why his wife has let him live this long, but I hope she doesn't do anything drastic anytime soon. You just can't make this stuff up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home