Friday, April 18, 2008

Gone For A Bit

Photoshop Jeff - The RapperPHOTOSHOP JEFF NEEDS YOU! Click into my pic to get a larger version, then Photoshop me as a rapper. I know you'll find it hard to believe, but that's actually my very very *best* rapper pose. Need inspiration? Click here for past Photoshop Jeff glory!



Things have been crazy-busy in my little world. This week, I had a major project launch at work. Next week, I have another. Also next week, we close on our FIRST HOUSE! Late next week is moving day. The week after that, we have a new employee starting.

With everything going on, I have taken several days off work. I may post something next week, but I will not be posting daily. I'll be on the lookout for Photoshop Jeff pics, though. :) You all know my strict submission guidelines... if you submit it, I have to post it.

A final nugget of joy for you, just in case you missed it. Boy Wonder put this in the comments for yesterday's post... listen carefully to the lyrics. This is fun stuff. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home