Monday, February 09, 2009

Photoshop Jeff: Danger Pants

If you haven't seen the Danger Pants story, now would be a good time. For several days after this post went up, I got blog comments from folks referring to me as "Captain Danger Pants". I seem to have struck a nerve.

Captain Danger Pants!With that in mind, it's time for a new Photoshop Jeff event! The theme, obviously, is "Danger Pants".

The rules, as always, are pretty simple. Manipulate the photo into something amusing. Please keep in mind that this is a PG blog. :) My submission guidlines are pretty simple: If you send it, I will post it. Send your photo(s) to:

jeff dot w dot mcclung at gmail dot com

Have fun... I'll post all of the responses I get in a week or so. You can see links to previous Photoshop Jeff events at the top of the right column of this site. You can also view all previous Photoshop Jeff pics here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home