Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Tuypo's A-Plenty

Nacho Libre called. He wants his cape back.This silliness was born out of an Instant Message conversation with the devil on my shoulder:

P-Ziddy: No other opinions matter
Jeff: There are other opinions? Surely you jest.
Jeff: I kid you not, I typo'd 6 times during that last sentence. Three words. 6 typo's. Arg.
P-Ziddy: LOL
Jeff: My backspace key is smoking.
Jeff: I think my superhero name should be "Tuypo's A-Plenty".
Jeff: My plotline could revolve around spirited discussion about whether the "u" is intentional.
P-Ziddy: Epic

Picture it: New York City, 1982. An armed thug is mugging an elderly lady. Suddenly, in swoops TUYPO'S A-PLENTY! To the rescue!

Whee!*whoosh*flying*noise*

Jeff: OMG! ("Oh My Gosh!") Tuypo's A-Plenty! FTW! ("For The Win!")

Bad Guy: You'll nev...

Jeff: STFU! ("Please, gentle sir, refrain from further comment") You just got pwned! ("soundly defeated")

Bad Guy: That doesn't even make any sense.

Jeff: ROFL! ("Roll On Floor Laughing") U will never harm another... Ack!... *cough*... Sorry. POS. ("Parent Over Shoulder")

Bad Guy: Er. OK then. I'll just be going, shall I?

Jeff: AFK. ("Away From Keyboard")

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger V said...

Hear he is to sayve teh dai!

Blog worde is wingles

I coudln't agree more.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

"Wingles" could be the name of my able-bodied assistant. I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home