Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ice Cream Date!

Marble SlabSunday night, Pebbles and Bam-Bam (my wife's brother and his wife) planned to go on an Ice Cream Date. I think they were planning to go to the Marble Slab, or something similar.

Poof! Gone.Pebbles was outside, playing with their puppies. Bam-Bam came out to join her in the backyard, and the back door locked behind him. Quickly, the conversation shifted from, "Now, WHOOOOO'S a goodlittlegirlyou'reagoodlittlegirlarn'tyou!" to, "You mean you don't have *your* keys either?"

The only spare set of keys are owned by my wife's mom and dad. They live an hour away. So, Sunday night at 9-ish, they rushed down the highway to come unlock the door for Pebbles and Bam-Bam.

I'm lovin' what exactly?In the meantime, P and B walked about a mile from their house to a McDonald's, where they got ice cream and sat down to wait. In a manner of speaking, they got their Ice Cream Date.

Mmmmm... a McDonald's Ice Cream Date. I haven't had one of those since I was 15. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home