Friday, June 04, 2010

Bear Dream

I had a wacky dream the other night.

They look so dehydrated...It started with my wife and I in the kitchen, puppy-sitting 6 pups from the Golfer. He called us to make sure that the pups were getting enough water.

I told him that the pups were wandering around as happy as could be, and their water dish was full. Golfer freaked out, saying that I had to force each puppy to drink at least one full glass of water.

The puppies had wandered off, so I got on my bicycle and rode from the kitchen to the living room.

Halfway there, my wife shouted, "There's a bear in the living room!" I panicked, swinging my head back and forth. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it was just a dream, but I was still pretty scared when I felt pressure on my hand HOLY BUCKETS THAT'S REAL SOMETHING'S GOT ME!!!

What? Me?I woke up. My wife was squeezing my hand hard. "What are you shouting about?!?" She was unhappy.

I sat up and blinked. "Uh... we don't have any... er... there's no wildlife in the living room, right?"

This made my wife even less happy. She mumbled something impolite and rolled over in a huff. There was a tearing sound.

We both sat up again. My wife looked shocked. "My leg feels weird."

Turns out that when she rolled over, she shifted her legs and pushed her foot through the sheets.

Dang Bear

We decided to blame the bear.

I checked the living room before going back to sleep. Just in case.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger V said...

I'd loan you my bear, but sheets are about the only thing he DOESN'T get into. :)

The blog has suggested another possibility. blogword - Hydra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home