Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HD

Welcome to the Flower Channel... all flowers, all
the time.
My wife and I recently discovered HD. You see, we only have basic cable. We only want basic cable. We don't watch a lot of TV generally, so we just let the squarish picture expand across the widescreen TV and call it good.

But one day I got curious (bored) and started browsing the mysterious upper channels that had started appearing. Up in the 700+ range, I found HD versions of our local channels! Wow!

The picture was beautiful! The detail was magnificent. I flipped back to one of the standard channels and shouted to my wife. "Come see this!"

When she walked in, I showed off the standard picture. "See how it's all stretched?", I said. "Now look at this! This is beautiful!

I flipped over to one of the HD channels. They were showing a bra commercial.

Awkward.

"Huge Tracts Of Land"
Now, I wouldn't say that the bra in question was large. I'd say it was frickin' HUGE. Nicely framed, too. I think that if the dear lady's assets had been any bigger, they would have jumped out and punched me in the face.

"So," my wife said. "That's beautiful, is it?"

"Well," I confessed. "You have to admit, they aren't pixelated at all."

I'm not allowed to use the TV remote anymore.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

You are a man living on the edge, my friend.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

Bwahahahaaaa!!!!! Lovely timing! :)

Oh the irony... my word verification is.... "flont" ... Just sayin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home