Monday, January 30, 2012

A Simple Conversation

I have weird friends.

===========================

V: I've been asked if we were fighting.

P-Ziddy: Yes. Horrible fight.

Love is...
V: P-Ziddy doesn't love me any longer.

P-Ziddy: Nope. Jeff is the object of all my affections now.

V: It's the coffee, isn't it?

P-Ziddy: Isn't it always?

V: Betrayed! Betrayed I tell you!

Jeff: I prolly shouldn't mention that I've switched to tea for the rest of this afternoon, then.

V: Ha. Serves you right for leaving me like that. Jeff doesn't love you any more.

P-Ziddy: I'm not sure he ever did. I think he just used me for my coffee.

V: It's a twisted love triangle, with coffee at the heart of it. Love, betrayal, suspense and a good cup of joe.

*giggle*
Jeff: If it were a book, I would read the heck out of it.

Jeff: At night. Twitching, unable to sleep.

V: All it needs is a few sticks with nails in to be a fabulous action thriller.

P-Ziddy: It'll be the movie of the week on A&E next month.

V: Lifetime. Too sappy for A&E. Not enough sticks with nails in.

P-Ziddy: Juan Valdez Kills Again.

V: It was the donkey all along. Do you think we've made the blog yet?

I will cut you, Pedro.
Jeff: Oh, I think we're all about to make the blog.

P-Ziddy: I'm not sure. He's been ignoring my blog contributions lately.

V: You betrayed him. He doesn't love you any more, or possibly ever, remember?

V: He's turned his affections to that Scruffy fellow, who offers him power tools and the opportunity to see what the local ER looks like.

===========================

I would, without hesitation or apology, gleefully watch a movie called "Juan Valdez Kills Again". Make this happen, Hollywood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home