Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's Hard To Think Up A High-Brow Title For A Low-Brow Topic

Two Christmas's ago, I got a toilet mug as one of my gifts.



I've actually used that mug, too. Unfortunately, it's really easy to bonk myself in the eye with the toilet tank. I did enjoy all the times that folks would suggest that I drink lemonade from it, though. I'd always grin and suggest "lemonade... with Tootsie Roll floaters."

The "Tootsie Roll Floaters" was always a great way to one-up the wise guy. It would also be a great name for a rock n' roll band... but I digress.

P-Ziddy combined my toilet mug with his over-sized Optimus Prime, and the result was glorious.



I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. Optimus Prime on the Thunder-Bucket!



We're office nerds. It's just doesn't get any better than this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home