Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Moderation and Invites and a dang stupid Jeff

OK, so I enabled comment moderation, because I don't want to have to delete comments. And then I sent invites out to folks who I trust to not post questionable comments. BUT - inviting people to be members of the site means they can post stories, not just post comments w/out moderation. That was not my intent.

So, all invites were revoked... for those of you this affected, please accept my apologies for the confusion. Also, comment moderation was removed, because deleting the occasional comment is less effort than having every comment sent to me in email.

Please... don't make me have to delete your comments. :) There are a few comments on here that are borderline. I don't want to hurt feelings, but I don't want outright obscenity on the site, either. If obscenity is part of your comment, then do what I do in the stories - find an amusing way to dance around it without saying it.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

6 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wimper*


I sorry...

The devil made me do it.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

LOL

"The devil made me do it."

This, I believe without hesitation. :)

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

I apologize also. And I will stop building shrines.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

No problem-o with me-o.

*keeping it clean*

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the shrines are so... pretty.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

A simple TSOM moment my man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home