Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Cookie Bandit

I think this guy may win the award for "Dumbest Criminal Ever." Check it out... he tried to rob a bank with a cookie.

This is embarrassing... I left my gun at the bakeryMan Armed With Cookie Attempts Tulsa Bank Robbery

I have to know what his threatening note said. "Hand over the cash or I'll cookie you." I'm not sure what that means, but I'd be concerned.

"Gimmie all the money or I'll knock you off your diet!" Harsh. The bank teller with the Weight Watchers pamphlet and elastic waistband is looking at a lose/lose proposition.

Do not underestimate the joyful wrath of cookies"Open the safe or the cookie gets it." You basic classic hostage situation. Sad. Cookie violence is on the rise.

"Crumbs in your lobby if you don't pay up!" I don't know how effective the violence-against-carpet threat would be.

"Ninja throwing star hidden in cookie. Don't make me prove it!" OK, now for this one I'd have to call his bluff just on the off chance that he'd really do it. How cool would that be to fall victim to ninja-cookie awesomeness?

The audacity of phone"Please... need money 4 food." This reminds me of the folks going through food lines at homeless shelters and taking pictures of things with their cell phones. You have to admire the chutzpah that takes.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Attention all units. Be on the look out for furry blue monster with googly eyes. Suspect is reported leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and is to be considered hungry and dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home