Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Doomsday Prediction

Beware, everybody! I have had a glimpse of the future!

I predict DOOMI considered not sharing this info, but my conscience won't let me. There's nothing you can do, but at least if you have some advance notice you can spend your final hours hugging your loved ones.

The world will end. I've seen it. The date of our shared doom is July 17th, 2007.

On July 17th, 2007, the world will end. I'm certain of it. I saw in some tea leaves... well, actually, in the greasy patterns at the bottom of a pot of Mac and Cheese. Those of you who have had your Mac and Cheese speak to you know what I'm talkin' about.

Get your lederhosen ready!I'm pretty sure it all starts as a result of a failed diplomatic mission to Liechtenstein. The ambassador's daughter takes great offense when her name is mispronounced as Häagen-Dazs, and it all goes downhill from there. We never should have messed around with a doubly landlocked alpine microstate, I guess.

Anyway, I just felt it was my duty to let you all know what is coming. July 17th, 2007... mark it on your calendars. Weep for the future.

================================
Fear the peanuts!Bonus Silliness

I overheard a little boy at Logan's Roadhouse shout, "Stop sucking on the peanuts!"

I don't *think* he was talking to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home