Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dishwasher

I mentioned that our dishwasher died, right? It wasn't so much that the motor died, or that it sprung a leak. We developed rust spots on the racks.

Bad

We got really concerned when we opened up the dishwasher and all of our stuff was coated with black specs. We had a rust explosion...

Worse

Ungood. Since the dishwasher was 10 years old anyway, it was time to upgrade. We got a nice Whirlpool machine, really large inside. The lack of rust was a big selling point.

When not in use?...But I gotta be me, and part of that means scanning the instruction manual for silliness. Whirlpool did not disappoint. There's a section in the manual under "Dishwasher Care" called, "Storing the Dishwasher". It talks about how and where to store your dishwasher when it isn't in use.

Can't you just imagine me unhooking a dishwasher and hefting it up into the attic every couple of days? I don't know where else I'd store it. The garage is full and the spare bedroom is packed with paperback books and LEGO.

Call me crazy, but I kinda think we'll store it there under the cabinet when it's not in use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home