Thursday, September 03, 2009

Two Little Sillies

I've mentioned before that I'm occasionally a little dyslexic. Usually just enough to cause momentary confusion, followed by mild amusement. With that in mind, I saw this survey card at a local Quiznos shop...

Toasty?... or Nasty?

I misread it. I swear I thought it said I could win something "nasty". I actually pondered that for a minute before I realized my mistake. I was trying to figure out if the food I ordered could fall under that category.

Speaking of "nasty", I think this might qualify...

Hubba hubba

My wife found this in the store and took a pic' for me. I'm pretty sure it's a health drink of some kind. I'm not going to Google it, beause I don't think it would be on the first page of search results.

I can't help but wonder, though... with a name like "Naked", why is there a label on the bottle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home