Monday, March 07, 2011

Kitty Commands It

Google Images: "Hello Kitty Car Seat Cover"... it's amazing how many results come up
But... I don't *like* Spam!
You never know what you'll see on the mean streets of downtown Tulsa.

I was standing at an intersection waiting to cross. A cute little hatchback car slowly cruised through. I could see inside the windows... every seat in the car had a huge Hello Kitty face on it.

"Aw, how cute," I thought. "It's a cute-mobile!"

The car drove on past. The bumper stick on the back said "Eat (stuff)."

The word started with "S". It wasn't "Sandwiches".

Hello Kitty told me to eat... stuff.

I wonder what I did to annoy the Kitty?

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger V said...

If you were a car that had been liberally decorated in Hello Kitty, you'd be telling people to eat...stuff too. It's an attitude that the Kitty seems to bring out in people....and inanimate objects.

Blogword wiescork

See. Even the blog is wiescorking now that you've applied the kitty.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous ICanSpell said...

I believe the sentiment must have been in response to all the people who questioned the car owner's obviously impeccable taste. Kitty is always sweet and kind, but the world can be cruel to Kitty devotees...

I'd like to imagine that the car was owned by a large fellow called Bruce. You could understand the attitude then.

Magic word is reschol... I think it's something about reeducating people who can't spell (such as the magic word maker).

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

The driver was actually a short, petite-looking lady. Somehow the thought of such a small lady shouting "Eat (Stuff)!" just made it all the funnier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home