Friday, July 22, 2011

Dedication

On my random day off last week I had a checkup with the doctor who diagnosed my hip problems (I'm doing fine, thanks for asking).

The next day when I went into work, the Golfer asked me how the doctor's visit went. "Well," I said, "The doctor actually recommended that I take *today* off also, but I am FAR too dedicated and loyal to even consider such a thing!"

The Golfer nearly fell over laughing. I guess the rumors of my dedication and loyalty leave a little something to be desired.

This is a short post, so I'll leave you with a bonus pic from OoRah.

Can you outrun the fox?



Happy Weekend!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Rumors of your dedication have been greatly exaggerated.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I must have been half-asleep when I wrote that line. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home