Wednesday, October 05, 2011

How's It Goin'?

Big Dawg and I walked past East Coast. East Coast said, "Hey Jeff... how's it goin'?"

"Fine, how about you?"

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
"Oh, I'm good."

Big Dawg pointed accusingly at East Coast. "You're lying! You're having a terrible day!"

East Coast grinned and laughed. "You saw through me."

As we walked away, Big Dawg cackled. "That was FUN!", he rejoiced. "I've never told anyone they're having a bad day before! I *liked* that!"

I've never seen Big Dawg grin bigger. He was wobbling side to side with glee. "Wow! There *is* evil in my soul!"

This is the happiest DAY OF MY LIFE!
I've never heard anyone prounce something so dire with so much joy. He was bouncing, he was having so much fun. He never stopped giggling, and the edges of his smile were touching his ears.

"I'm gonna go tell SpanFan that she's having a bad day!"

He bounded off to blissfully spread despair.

From the moment of "You're lying!", all the way to his glorious exit, I never said a word. I'm pretty sure I never blinked, either.

I was stunned. OK, *and* more than a little annoyed that I didn't think of it first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home