Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I've Got For You

Lunchtime! I walked out of the office to a nearby Subway. Good times.


The guy on the right. Two of him. Work with me!
I was headed back to the office with my to-go bag when I passed Large and In Charge. The two of them were skipping across the street like half of Laurel and Hardy twice.

I said hello. Large eye'd my bag and grinned. "What have you got for me?"

"Love," I replied. "And respect."

"You've never had either of those," said In Charge, poking Large in the ribs. His finger sank in to the second joint.

Large slapped him away without looking. To me he said, "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for..."

"No deal," I cut him off. I was tempted, but Large's mustache is too small to pull off that impression.

"Hey, he's not as dumb as you look," said In Charge, giggling.

They wandered off, bickering. It's a pretty normal state of affairs for those two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home