Thursday, January 11, 2007

iPhone Whoopsie

Apple. Whatever.This is for my "Apple can do no wrong" pals. You know who you are. Oh ye of the mighty blind spot and the ballistic superiority complex. ;)

Cisco Sues Apple Over Use of iPhone Name

I know it's a petty lawsuit. I hate it when companies sue each other over stupid trademarks like this. Even so, after the all the Mac-bragging I had to endure a couple of days ago, this small setback for Apple just about made me fall over laughing.

Speaking of laughing, check this comic out. A certain Mac-fan I know had a reaction that was nearly verbatim to "Brent". Once he snapped out of it, the bragging began. *sigh*

http://www.pvponline.com/article/3075/tue-jan-09

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

It *is* a cool phone, though. But, when Cisco wins, I hope they don't rename it the JesusPhone.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon me a moment. Jesus is ringing...

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Apple is definately tempting me again. Touch sensitive widescreen with up to 8GB of space. phone, MP3 and video playback.... Here's the kicker, it is through Cingular, (Yay!), but with a 2 year contract it is $599 for the 8GB version..............................................

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the articles on this that are out there, this opening line from a
Slashdot article amuses me the most:

"48 hours have passed since Steve Jobs's MacWorld keynote and the reality distortion field is beginning to wear off."

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

re: Reality distortion field is beginning to wear off...

LOL... quite good, quite good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home