Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scuz Bucket

Health foodLate last week, Lightyear stopped by with a welcome gift... he brought a Dark Chocolate candy bar for each of us.

"Thanks Lightyear," I said. "You're wonderful."

Can you believe the things they say about me?Without hesitation, he chastised me. "Don't even start those rumors," he scolded. "That's how I ended up married. Some woman said, 'You're wonderful', and *now* look at me."

It's hard to argue with that kind of logic. I decided to try a different approach. "Well, how about I call you Scuz Bucket, and you and I both know what I *really* mean?"
Scuz Bucket?
"Yeah, that's fine."

Some days its very difficult to keep a straight face.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Lightyear may not know of the other use of buckets:

http://www.rhjunior.com/TH/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home