Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sign Here

Coming soon to our friends in New Mexico!This past weekend, my wife and I were invited to a friend's baby shower. These friends are also friends of Scruffy's, but Scruffy wasn't able to attend.

We took Scruffy shopping with us, and he bought some lovely shower gifts for the happy duo. On the way home, he asked me if my wife and I could bring his presents to the shower. He also mentioned that he didn't have any wrapping paper.

I started to realize where this was going. "Scruffy," I asked, "It's cool, but could you please get them a card and sign your own name?"

Scruffy agreed. A week passed. No card. So, my wife and I put a scrap of paper on his shower gifts, and then I had a bit of revenge. :)

You're welcome, Scruffy. :)

Don't cross me, or I'll mock you in public. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home