Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Office!

Lost in all the hubbub of last week was the fact that we finally moved our office! As of last Thursday, I am no longer on the third floor. I'm on the second floor. But far more important is the fact that I now have a window...



In fact, I've got a big ole' honkin' wall of windows. There is an awning below my desk, which means that my windows also double as a fire escape of last resort.

So far, heat from the windows hasn't been an issue. We will not discuss this in August. Also, glare hasn't been too much of an issue. There are also no less than 4 "under cabinet" lights on my desk to light up my work area, which amuses me. There are already overhead lights and the windows. If it's dark enough at my desk that I need even more light, there's a good chance that Armageddon is coming.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Reminds me of the "land of milk and honey" where Kooshes over America reigned supreme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home