Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brilliance

I'm so happy, I'm gonna dance like a monkey!Yesterday, out of nowhere, Big Dawg started to cackle. And then he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I *LOVE* Accidental Brilliance!"

It was pretty obvious he was gonna gush about something whether I took the bait or not, so I took it. "What happened?"

I'll spare you the nerdy techie details. Big Dawg was required to make changes to a particular web page he'd put together a month ago. He thought the changes would be difficult, but as it turns out the changes were easy because of some of the code tricks he used in the first place.

"Accidental Brilliance is better than Regular Brilliance," he concluded, "Because it's so unexpected! Well, and I *always* expect Regular Brilliance," he said, with so much mock cockiness that it made me laugh.

I thought briefly about getting Big Dawg a shirt with Accidentally Brilliant on it, but I remembered how that adventure went last time. Cowboy *still* doesn't have his shirt. So, I decided to make do with this:

Accidentally Brilliant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home