Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Subconscious Is Hilarious

I've glued my hand to my head. Again.I was at work, and I messed something up.

I honestly don't remember what it was. I just remember the grim knowledge that re-doing the mucked-up work would take an hour or so, and it was almost 5PM.

So, I wrote a note to myself. I spelled out what I'd need to do in the morning, and concluded the note with: "..., you dumb-hinder".

In the most appropriate application of irony I've seen in a while, I managed to miss-spelled "dumb". My pathetic handwriting turned the curse into "bumb-hinder".

Naturally, the next thing I did was to type it up into a blog reminder. Here, unedited (well, except for "hinder", you can guess what went in its place), is the line I typed:

It's just better this way"Wrote a note to myself, concluded with "You bumb-hinder", but mis-spelled it as bumb-hinder"

That's right... I mis-spelled it with the pen, then I mis-typed it, too.

Apparently, the harsh descriptive term was appropriate.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Writes. It. Self.

I rest my case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home