Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Bad Mind-Reader

You're thinking about buying a cheetah as a gift for your mother-in-law... wise...From the comedic genius of ... The Genius ... comes this fantastic idea.

He happily suggested that *anybody* could be a mind-reader, as long as you offer up the disclaimer that you're bad at it.

Then he put on hand up on his forehead and pointed at me. "Is your name... Jim?" "You are correct!", I shouted. "Because 'Jim' is, in fact, a name! And I have one of those!"
You're thinking about producing synthetic fuel in your bathtub... practical...
"See," he explained. "Jeff gets it."

His hand went back up to his forehead. "I see that you know somebody who has died... in the past 20 years... OK, maybe a friend of yours knows someone... ah, you just lost a pet... you hate pets?..."

You're considering purchasing a Belgium chocolate factory... ambitious...I think the "Bad Mind-Reader" gag is a winner. It gives me the freedom to walk up to anybody, anytime, and tell them "You should be ashamed!... do you think about your mother with that mind?"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Get out of my mind!!!!

You don't know where it's been.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger V said...

I know where Phil's mind has been. He's right. You should stay out.

Maybe he should put up a fence. And possibly take down the 'tequila served here sign'

Blogword is allipsycho Which makes my point exactly. (firm nod)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home