Friday, November 20, 2009

Jiggle It

Last Friday morning I walked by Big Dawg's desk. OoRah was nearby.

Snoopy has the purest 'happy' dance of them all!I had mentioned on my Facebook profile that it had been a long week, and a "Friday Dance" seemed appropriate. It was just a silly way of saying "Thank God It's Friday", but OoRah has always been the literal sort.

"Can I see your Friday Dance?", he asked, grinning. He was puttin' me on the spot and he knew it.

"No."

I'll make you squirm, boy!Big Dawg was trying to work and had already started to ignore us. "Why can't I see your Friday Dance?", OoRah insisted, still grinning like a madman.

"Honestly, it's hard to tell the difference between the Friday Dance and an over-caffineated jiggle."

There was a gasping noise beside us as Big Dawg started to convulse. "Wrong word! Wrong word!" He made several dramatic sputtering noises, removed his glasses and thumped one arm repeated on his desk in a flailing motion.

I had just given him an unexpected and highly disturbing mental picture. I smiled. "No, it was exactly the right word."

"My blast shields weren't up!"

This photo of Jeff dancing has not been altered in any wayI've always found that if I can cause a co-worker emotional distress early in the morning, then it's going to be a good day.

Happy Friday! I'll be dancing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home