Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Short Christmas Stories 2: Shampoo, Kid Vids

SHAMPOO

So... uh... I got some shampoo n' stuff for Christmas.

Nobody should think this much about my butt

"Anti-Monkey Butt". It includes Anti-Monkey Butt Powder, Anti-Monkey Butt Shampoo, Anti-Monkey Butt Body Wash, Anti-Monkey Butt Lotion, and Anti-Monkey Butt Wipes.

I didn't make any of that up. I'm morbidly curious about the wipes, but I dare not open the package to look.

KID VIDS

My sister showed us a video of my youngest nephew's Christmas program at school (he's three years old). He was up on a little stage with all the other pre-schoolers. He was wearing a Santa hat and facing backwards.

He climbed into my lap to watch the video. "Do yeh see 'dat man in 'da polka dots?", he asked me, pointing at the screen. "'Dat's me!", he proudly claimed.

In the video, he was wearing plaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home