Monday, April 05, 2010

Bear-Poop Coffee

So, we changed vending companies at work. The new vending folk provide something called "White Bear" coffee for the break room. I took a look at one of the bags.

Johnny Depp is hiding somewhere in this picture, I just know it!

I honestly don't know what is being depicted in that colorful scene, but I think the bear in the yellow-red circle is about to defile it.

Look out, below!

Giggling, I flipped the package over.

Experience it... love it... never forget it...

"Experience our liquid wisdom!" And it's in a bold font, because we all know wisdom is wiser at high volume.

I like the line over on the left side, "White Bear Coffee Co. knows coffee is personal, ..." Indeed it is. That's why we don't talk about coffee in polite company. People are prone to gossip.

Respect my know-stuff-nessI decided to try the coffee despite its unusual source. Turns out, Bear-Poop Coffee is quite good.

And I feel smrter already.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Maarek said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

It reeks and attracts flies because it's the expensive kind.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I'm not a better person for knowing this. You and your crazy linkage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home