Friday, January 14, 2011

Seymore Butts

OoRah's Butt

OoRah wandered over to my cubical and leaned over to look down at me. Feeling a bit like a prairie dog at the zoo, I looked up at him. "Yes?"

"Nothing," he said. "My butt hurts, I'm just stretching my legs."

...and I cannot lie
There were people wandering all around, so I knew I had an audience. I raised my voice a bit to make sure I'd be over-heard. "Oh, excellent. Tell me *more* about your butt!"

OoRah's reply with swift. "No."

We nearly lost Big Dawg. His chair squeaked distressingly while he tried to control his giggles.

Of course, since somebody in the office had been funny, Big Dawg felt the need to try and be funnier. :) He told OoRah, "From you, that was the perfect answer. If it was me, I would have made him tell me to stop!"

I have my doubts about that, but I didn't dare challenge him in case he was right. I'd rather be nebulous on as many "butt" details as possible.

Tense

So, a friend who shall remain nameless posted this as his FaceBook status:

Love me!
"But tension is to be loved when it is like a passing note to a beautiful chord."

I couldn't resist. I replied to his post, simply saying:

"Butt tension?"

Later, when he noticed the reply, he deleted it. I almost think that's funnier than anything he could have said. Lord knows I had about a hundred "gas jokes" lined up and ready to roll, but now you'll all just have to use your imaginations. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home