Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Presents At Work

Teddy

P-Ziddy made it to the top of my "nice" list this year with an unexpected gift. I call him "Theodor" (Teddy).

I offered to pay him back by being his humble man-servant for a day, but P-Ziddy wisely refused. I figure I would either fail magnificently and cause injury, or I'd be embarrassingly good at it. Either way, it was safer that I stay home and swoon with Teddy.

P-Ziddy only asked one question about the big moment... "Was LadyPatsFan there when you opened the present?"

"Of course not," I replied.

"Excellent."

Angry Monkey

Web Ninja drew a most excellent "Angry Monkey" picture. He snuck into my office and tacked it up in my cubical. (click into it for more detail, if you like)



He's holding a "Pessimists' Mug". Excellent.

The next day was even more excellent, though. He started calling people in my office, asking "Has Jeff seen his picture yet? Has he? HAS HE?"

The suspense was apparently getting to him.

I decided that if he broke down and called me, I was going to pretend I hadn't seen the picture yet. I even considered the idea of pretending I didn't know him.

"Have we met?"
"You're that horrible guy who dated my sister, aren't you?"
"I'm sure I'd remember somebody as wacked-out as you."
"You obviously don't know me... I don't even *like* monkeys."

Sadly, he never called me to ask.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Michael Damboldt said...

Fact: Bears can climb trees.

Fact: I just called Tinna.

Beats, bears, battlestar galactica.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home