Monday, December 13, 2010

Advice

Web Ninja came by my desk a last week and opened himself up for ridicule.

"Hey Jeff," he said. "I was wondering if you could give me some advice."

You're just jealous.
"Sure," I happily replied. "I think you should get a haircut. You look like a punk."

Web Ninja's mouth fell open. It took a few seconds, but he eventually managed to make a small "... wha? ..." sound.

OoRah (standing nearby) laughed. Web Ninja looked at him. "Come on, ..." he pleaded.

OoRah just grinned. "You *did* ask for advice."

I piled on. "Yeah, you really should have been specific."

People rarely come to me more than once for advice. This is, of course, all according to my plan.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

"Hey Jeff, come here and tell me what you think... Aw hell."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home