Monday, November 22, 2010

A Mighty Roar

The freight elevator near my desk is a constant source of background noise. Most of the time it's pretty easy to ignore, but every now and then we hear something new.

Last week there was a roar from the freight elevator. I'm going to guess that it was human, but it's hard to say for sure. It sounded like a cross between Animal and Chewbacca. It was so loud that Big Dawg heard it through his headphones.

"What was that?", he asked. I gave it my best guess. "I think there's a wookie in the freight elevator."

Big Dawg chuckled. "Did he injure himself in there?"

"I hope so," I replied. "If that thing's not injured we're all in trouble."

P-Ziddy suggested I hang a sign near the elevator:

  "Wookie taming in progress."
  "Please keep all arms attached to your body."
  "For your safety, please maintain a distance of three blocks."

That got me thinking. What kind of crazy group would try to tame a wookie? Wookie Tamers United, of course. And from that, this silly little logo was born.



Naturally, every member of WTU would have an injury. It comes with the territory.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home