Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Naptime

It was a long day. I had been at work for what felt like 87 hours solid. I looked at the clock. It was only 1:30.

I message'd P-Ziddy. I asked him how his little 'Zid-spawn behaves when it's naptime and she doesn't want to lie down.

"Well," he replied. "She usually runs around and shouts 'no!' anytime I mention it. Why?"

"Because I desperately need a nap," I replied. "I'm thinking of employing her methods. Maybe somebody here will put *me* down for a nap."

P-Ziddy laughed, but then he cautioned me. "Wait until LadyPatsFan is out of the office... I'd hate for her to see you do something entertaining."

*chuckle*

Poor LadyPatsFan. She missed out on the Code Monkey birthday bag and the glorious over-sized fake moustache. P-Ziddy's never gonna let her live it down. :)

I went over to tell LadyPatsFan the story. I started out with, "Remember my buddy P-Ziddy?"

She said, "Is that the sunnuvagun who always makes fun of me?"

The conversation went downhill from there. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger V said...

You could point out to her that Zid is an equal opportunist. He makes fun of everyone. :)

blogword - "mandown"

Once again, the blog has the last word. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home