Monday, October 25, 2010

Photoshop Jeff... One Last (?) Mustache Pic

Big Dawg promised me a Photoshop Jeff "mustache" pic.

It was a bold promise. After all, Big Dawg has a long history of hate with Photoshop. He actually tried briefly, but then decided to try a non-traditional approach.

He went onto Amazon.com and bought a fake mustache.

He also bought a pair of mirrored sunglasses.

I did mention this was a non-traditional approach, right? Check this out:



Sorry about the blur (cell phone camera).


When the hysterical laughter died down a bit, OoRah said he felt a sudden urge to go watch CHiPs. I commented that I looked like a cross between a biker and a cop. Maarek said, "Too bad you don't have a bandanna..."

"Oh," I said, "I actually have a bandanna."

I ran over to my desk and grabbed a "US Cellular" bandanna that I got years ago as a freebie from a local Arena Football game.

There was more hysterical laughter. As the cell phone cameras were raised, somebody commented, "Now he's like a pirate... if he just had a throwing star, he could be a pirate-ninja!..."

"Just a minute," I said as I ran back to my desk. I picked up my paper throwing star from our "International Act Like A Ninja Day".

For your enjoyment, the crowning glory of Big Dawg's non-traditional Photoshop Jeff efforts... Jeff the Pirate-Ninja-Biker-Cop (with US Cellular bandanna):



It's amazing how fun Photoshop Jeff can be when you have physical access to the Jeff.

For the record, that fake mustache smelled AWFUL.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

That last picture deserves a Photoshop Jeff all on it's own.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

Really? Seriously? *THIS* is what I miss when I leave the office for 3 days? You couldn't wait til I got back?

I do love the wonderfully '70s look to it. :) It would appear your Halloween costume is ready just in time.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

P-Ziddy: I've considered a Photoshop Jeff called, "Make me look normal". :) Not sure what "normal" looks like, though.

LadyPatsFan: We considered waiting for you, but when the 'stash arrived it could not be denied.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

yeah, yeah, promises, promises. I missed the big "V" present unveiling too. I think you guys just wait for me to leave and then you party.

yep. *firm nod*

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Aw. Definitely not true. We would never do such a thing.

Incidentally, when is your next day off? Just curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home