Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Suspicious Pink Bag

A foreign object appeared on my desk yesterday.

Pink?

I didn't trust it at first. But when I opened it up...

Monkeys make it better!

Yes, that card says "Beware of flying poo". It would appear that V remembered my birthday. :) On the inside it says...

If Not World.EOF And Jeff.Sane...

Ahem. Allow me to translate. "If it's not the end of the world, AND Jeff is sane..."

I'm thinkin' that second condition is rare. Check out the lunchpail, though!

Now I'm hungry

The back of it says "Code Monkey Emergency Survival Kit". And inside...

Aw freakin' yeah!

Non-Lipton Tea! Hot Choco! Cheek-bite enablers! AWESOME!

You should really check out V's blog to see how she brought that awesome monkey to life.

I'm pretty sure I'm not worthy of a gift this cool. Many thanks, V!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Oh how totally awesome! Its great to see the WHOLE gift. V is sooo talented!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

Still can't believe I missed the reveal. Since I forgot my camera, and your goodies are still at home (pause for grumbling) we'll have to do a photo shoot tomorrow. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home