Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zombie Fire Ants

Danger!This is quite possibly the coolest thing you'll ever run screaming from. This is real!

New weapon turns fire ants into headless zombies

The inclusion of the word "Zombies" makes my geeky little heart go *glee*.

True loveIf you're like me (and I know I am), you just got an awesome mental picture of regular ants fleeing in panic while a bunch of slow-moving zombie fire ants follow them and chant, "Braaaaiiiinssss....."

I can picture a little ant tripping up some of his doomed buddies and shouting, "I don't have to be faster than them, I just have to be faster than you!" There's always one.

Be preparedI'd always figured that my Zombie Apocalypse plan was to go to the second level of a shopping mall and point all the escalators "down". But if you're an ant, that wouldn't work. You'd pretty much just have to pick somebody to throw under the bus. "Ooohhh, Zombie-Fire Ant... lookie! Slow-moving Aphids!"

What's *your* Zombie Fire-Ant Apocalypse plan?

5 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

There's only one logical plan:

Tiny ant sized shotguns.

And a chainsaw.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger V said...

My plan involves a blow torch, some gasoline and a few class C incendiary devices. :)

It's okay, I'm a licensed professional. Which probably should scare you.

The blog agrees with my plan. My codeword is "phlamez"Back-up plan involves an empty beer can, a case of cheap black snakes fireworks and a lighter.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Face it, V. You're is married to your backup plan.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

I is a OSU gradiate! I speaks good!

*sigh*

Blog word: fooksI think that pretty much covers it.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger V said...

I'm not married to my back up plan, I'm married to the rescue/relief for both plans. That way at least, when everything catches on fire, someone is there to put it out. :)

Blogword is "nonstici" I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home