Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Terrible Thing To Do To A Coffee Pot

Boom!Late last week there was a domestic disturbance in Muskogee where one spouse hit another with a coffee pot. It's the sixth item on this police report.

This is a totally unacceptable use of coffee machinery, people. Unbelievable. What part did the coffee pot play in this sad little drama?

"You missed your son's soccer game because you were sneaking out with your coffee pot!" I don't think so. Coffee pot is not a mistress.

"We're broke because you keep going to the mall with your friends and the coffee pot!" Unlikely. Coffee pot is not a willfully negligent shopping buddy.

Coffee pot is an essential service provider, not a crude tool of vengeance. The couple can get marriage counseling, but what can poor coffee pot do?

People Opposed To The Insufferable... UNITE!These people make me spit. *ptoo* What's the matter, was the gas stove too heavy for you?

I'm thinking of forming a support group called "POTTI" (People Opposed To The Insufferable). Obviously, "insufferable" refers to brown-stained glass shards.

Who's with me?

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

P-Ziddy = Piter De Vries

I always new there was a connection!

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous thesmokehole said...

I am with you...when I went through my divorce, I won my son and the quisinart coffee pot! It was the only 2 things I asked for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home