Thursday, April 30, 2009

Headlines

Doubt me not!I was watching Dr. Phil do a guest spot on the Tonight Show last week, and he mentioned the Slumdog Millionaire story. The news said that the father of one of the child actors was trying to sell her. It turned out to be untrue. Dr. Phil used this as an opportunity to wail on bloggers, saying that the fake story was caused by (paraphrasing) "some blogger kid in his parents' basement, making things up."

Personally, I'd choose a malicious blogger over NBC news any day. But that's not the point... I'm a blogger! I can make stuff up! It worked for a publicity hound in India, why not me?


Michael Jordan un-retires again
Claims, "If I don't, I'm afraid Jeff may eventually break all those records I set"

Get ready to feel the thunder!Classic rock band 'Captain Danger Pants and the Blowfish' cancels new Guitar Hero ad
En route to studio, band converted to Kabala and changed course for Indonesia

Tiny nerd in near-rural Oklahoma sued by the Onion for copyright infringement
The Onion: He didn't even bother to write stories for his headlines! The lazy bum!
Jeff: Aaaaiii! How did they find me?!?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

"The Who raises the swine flu pandemic threat level to 5. Pete Townsend overheard saying, 'I hate -ing pigs.'"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home