Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Book Covers

You know that I don't have much to write about when I trot out the pointless comedy exercises this early in the week. :) Bear with me, the weekend will eventually come and save us all.

This was inspired by Jay Leno's "Worst Selling Products on Amazon.com" skit he does from time to time. I thought I'd go through some of the books I've read recently.

Up first, "Deal Breaker" by Harlan Coben. Technically, I'm not finished with it yet... it's good, not great.



Then there's my custom version...



Up next is "Crazy Love (Overwhelmed by a relentless God)", by Francis Chan. Obviously, this one won't be suited to everybody's taste. :) But it really is a wonderful book.



The Jeff-version is perhaps a bit too honest for comfort...



Finally, "The Fairtax Book", by Neil Boortz. "Saying goodbye to the income tax and the IRS". A noble goal, to say the least.



The Jeff-version is not quite as inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home