Friday, April 24, 2009

Album Covers

I've done this a couple of times before... it was fun, so I thought I'd revisit it. Plus, the phrase "Trouserless British" just doesn't come up in conversation very often.

Calm down, monkey!

I was hoping to make that album name look like a smiley face. Methinks I failed. :)

For this next one I went with the trusty "facebook" method.

1) Random Wikipedia Article = Band Name
2) Random Quotation = Album Name
3) Recent Flikr Activity = Album Art

favored by the gods

Aw yeah. That's more like it.

For my last one, I thought I'd re-use the "Artificial Motivation" idea from yesterday's blog post:

Wake me when it's over

But wait! There's more! iCanSpell took a couple of random phrases out of context and came up with this winner:

Encryption Foils Zombies

I love it!

Happy weekend, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home