Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

When the Easter Bunny outsources...I don't have much to say beyond "Happy Good Friday!" and "Happy Easter!". I managed to snag a long weekend, so I'm not even at work today. :)

Of course, nothing depicts this sacred holiday quite like plastic potatoes dressed up as bunnies.

It's amazing how tempting this junk is. I was hunting for a price tag before I partially came to my senses. I say "partially", because I'm considering going back the day after to see if they lasted long enough to be thrown on sale.

Happy Spring, and Happy Easter!

He is risen!

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous SWOaN said...

My son Kylan got the blue one from his aunt. I don't get the point though. I think you should have no problem getting one half off after Easter.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I should really think up a nickname for you. :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous SWOaN said...

Let me know when you do. At first I thought SWOaN was Xuan, silly me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home