Thursday, April 09, 2009

Also Embarrassing

Sometimes I get mail at my parent's address. This is rare, but not unusual.

Recently, I got mail at my grandparent's address. This is pretty much unheard of, because my name has never been associated with that physical address.

I know there's text on this thing, but I'm having trouble focusing on itEven better? It was a Victoria's Secret flier.

Apparently the items advertised can help me attain perfection (at least once). I can also claim one "Free Secret Garden Item" with my purchase. I wonder if I have to actually go to Misselthwaite Manor to claim my prize.

My parents figure that either I'm using Grandma for cover, or she's using me. Neither option helps me sleep at night, frankly.

So... unsolicited mail of dubious content, discretely sent to me at a secondary address. Where was this service when I was a teenager? ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I figured it was only fair... I told an embarrassing story about Scruffy yesterday, so why not embarrass myself today? :)

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

I'm at a loss. There are some many places one could take this that I think my brain has shut down.

Well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home