Friday, May 08, 2009

Air Force One

OK, I know I'm a bit behind on this news story, but it felt like a good "Friday" blog, so I delayed.

Air Force One was flown low over Manhattan last week for a photo opportunity. The response, once the panic was concluded, seemed to be pretty much unanimous. Photoshop would have been a better choice. In fact, the New York Daily News asked readers to submit Photoshop'ed AF1 pics. You should really go check them out. Several are quite magnificent.

I don't know if my humble submissions are quite that good, but they were fun to make. :)















2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Apollo to Agamemnon. We have monitored the situation. Hold on to your hats

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I knew you'd appreciate the B5 pic, 'Zid. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home