Friday, May 22, 2009

Baseball Cards

I saw this blog post, where a guy looked back at 10 "mistaken identity" baseball cards. In other words, cards that have the wrong picture on them.

Now, to an actual baseball fan, I suspect this is amusing stuff. It didn't do much for me. But it did give me an idea that was much more amusing in concept than in execution... silly baseball cards!

I had to start with Tigger, of course.



This Lego guy pic was already baseball themed... I got off easy here.



Hey, why not go for an actual person? How about a General?



You knew how this had to end (and thank goodness it ended!).



Happy weekend!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger V said...

Not bad. Can you imagine mine? :D

Blog seems to be able to as my codeword today is "taitannic"

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

LOL! you are on the field, mine would be "benchwarmer".....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home