Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Anniversary

It's not mine. I gave mine to her 8 years ago.Today is my wedding anniversary. Everybody all together now, *awww...*

We celebrated last Saturday by going out to eat, seeing "Star Trek", doing a little shopping and attending a Tulsa Symphony Orchestra concert.

The concert was very excellent. My wife noticed a dog in the audience, just politely sitting there, looking toward the stage. She didn't mention it to me at the time because she thought she was hallucinating.

Whoa! Strauss never fails to impressAs we left the concert, we saw a blind gentleman walk past being led by the mystery dog. "I knew it!", my wife gleefully shouted. "That's the dog that I thought I saw that I didn't tell you about!"

The guy looked a little like John Cleese, but not enough for me to dust off the old "Pseudo-Celeb" bit.

Here's the cover of the anniversary card my parents gave us. Hurtful!

Marge was getting pretty tired of waking up at the crack of Don

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Before you know it, you'll catch up to me. :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband's name is DON. I thought this was pretty funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home