Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Fence Question

How is it that my back fence can survive 60 MPH winds despite having several rotting posts, and yet it can't handle a 6-pound Chihuahua?

Boom goes the dynamite?

This is amazing stuff. I've only written about it a couple of times, but my wife and I figure this is at least the 6th time little Peanut has crossed enemy lines.

I guess I should be upset, but I'm too busy laughing. I think it's hilarious that such a little 'pup could be so devastating.

Missing?!?This last little foray into our utopia was especially notable because it's the first time Peanut invaded without leaving us a "pile" to remember her by.

Poor girl. I hope she's feeling OK.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger V said...

Poor Peanut. She's just sure that you're going to get a dog of your own any day now. She's "pre-visiting"

Blogword is "rejection"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home