Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Walkin' On Sunshine

mmm.... chocolate...I've been involved with a pretty large project at work. "Phase 1" was difficult, and lasted more than a week. It involved many unhealthy spikes in my blood pressure. Daily.

I finally finished Phase 1 last week. There was much celebration. Big Dawg and OoRah came by my desk to share the joy, and I informed them that I was "Walkin' On Sunshine, baby! Whooah, Oh!"

OoRah winced, hard. It looked like he was actually in pain. He looked at us and said, "Why did I just have an 80's flashback?"

I grinned. "That was intentional."

OoRah was not impressed. "Everything that was wrong with the 80's just flashed through my head."

Impish Big Dawg started humming "Rock the Casbah."

OoRah yelped and ran away.

I have discovered OoRah's Kryptonite! And doesn't it feel GOOD!



2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

One of my favourite 80's songs was "Walkin' on Sunshine"!

Also 99 luft ballons!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Ooh! Rock me, Jeffadeus!



Now I feel dirty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home