Monday, June 08, 2009

It Was My Birthday

Happy Birthday!...
...from some guy you've never met!
Sunday was my birthday. I look like I'm 18, I act like I'm 12 and I feel like I'm 49.

I got a few cards in the mail, mostly from relatives. I also got a card from the OSU Alumni Association! Even better, it's signed by some guy!

Check out that signature. I love it. No title, nothing. I mean, if it said, "Larry, Sr. Mgr, 'Pretending To Be Informal' Department", then I'd understand.

The random unknown solo "Larry" would be creepy if not for the little curly-q at the end. That pushes it pretty far into "cute" territory.

Thanks for remembering my birthday, Larry! Maybe someday we'll meet face-to-face, and you can be my new BFF!

Those about to rock... we salute youTo celebrate my BDay, we went to the Tulsa Talons football game. Check out this adorable little guy who was across the aisle from us. His parents protected his hearing during the (very loud) game by dressing him in headphones that were as big as he was. At least, that's my assumption. I guess he could have some Jonas Brothers tunes cranked up under there.

Goal!!!During halftime they let a kiddo-soccer league take over the field. These little guys are hard to see in the pic, but they were seriously cute.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

A belated happy birthday to you. Enjoy your youth while you have it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home