Friday, December 03, 2010

Bean Dip

I was looking at this label, and a thought hit me...



"Original Flavor". It's bean dip, for crying out loud. What other flavors could there be?



Ah, chicken-flavored bean dip. Makes my stomach do a nifty little lurch. And then there's...



I might actually try a bacon-flavored bean dip. Not sure I'd *like* it, but I'd probably try it.



Aaaaaannnd there went the appetite.



"Salmon"? Um. Interesting choice.



Balsa wood. Solid, but more or less chewy.



Cilantro? Nice.



All I can say about "Squid Ink" is, at least it's not...



"Old Banana Surprise". Horrifyingly awesome.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger V said...

Your options are far more...entertaining than the ones offered by Fritos. There's are the typical "hot bean dip" and "Southwest Enchilada Black Bean Dip"

Mostly, I just commented because of the oh so awesome blog word -

"pooto"

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Pooto!

I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home